发表于 2022-10-17 17:11:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
街道办事处和居民委员会如何用英语翻译?

街道办事处的英文翻译为:Street offices
居民委员会的英文翻译为:Residents' committee
通过上面两个,则宁海路街道办事处的可以用英语翻译为:Ninghai Road Subdistrict Office
而西康路社区居委会的可以用英语翻译为:Xikang Road Community Residential Committee
扩展资料:
社区居民委员会的职务和任务:
宣传宪法、法律、法规和国家的政策,维护居民的合法权益,教育居民履行依法应尽的义务,爱护公共财产,开展多种形式的社会主义精神文明建设活动;协助办理本居住地区居民的公共事务和公益事业;
调解民间纠纷;做好生活安全,社会治安宣传;协助人民政府或者它的派出机关做好与居民利益有关的工作; 向人民政府或者它的派出机关反映居民的意见、要求和提出建议。开展便民利民的社区服务活动,可以兴办有关的服务事业。
参考资料:
社区居民委员会----百度百科
“xx市xx区xx街道办事处”用英文怎样翻译
xx市xx区xx街道办事处
xx city, xx district, xx subdistrict offices

一下这些街道办事处的英文怎么翻译?谢谢
Printed text Room Information Center computer room to monitor e-file Section inquiries room veteran centers comprehensive archives staff canteens

Trade union activity room ban drivers Shoufa Shi district chapter investigate and deal with illegal acts of operating branches of the legal system platform the work of the Fair Trade Bureau Trademark Bureau ad advertising contracts Branch

Office of Personnel Section to protect the interests of consumers plan to the Finance Committee

Section consumer market registered individual enterprises Regulatory Branch Division seized by the detachment of the conference room

请教各位大神,街道办事处中的这些办公室名称怎么翻译呢?
党政办  Communist and state administrative offices
纪工委 Central State Organs Discipline Inspection Working Committee
财务统计科 Financial Statistics Section
拆违办 Removal of illegal construction office
安监办  Safety Oversight Office
文化服务中心 Cultural Service Center
工会  Trade union
建设管理办公室 Construction Management Office
城管执法中队  City inspectors squadron
司法所  Judicial office
社会综合治理科 Social Comprehensive Management Section
社区服务中心  Community service Center
人大办  People's Representative Office
物业管理科  Property Management Branch
社会保障服务所 Social Security Services
社会事务科 Social Affairs Section
党建办 Party building office
中国的“街道办事处”怎么翻译成英文?高手指点!
Street Office

街道办事处的英文翻译
Subdistrict Office 或者 Sub-district Office

我觉得这样正规些

街道办事处的英文怎么说
街道办事处

subdistrict office;sub-district office

请问(书记办公室)的英文是怎么翻译的?请高手不吝赐教!谢谢!!!
因为英美国家没有对应的职位,所以翻译有些问题。Party secretary’ office

帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢高手来啊
After careful consideration and thought, I have decided to resign from my current in the company's work, for me, is very difficult to decide. I very much like the family ACH, also love the work atmosphere here. Work almost a year ago, I have learned a lot of knowledge. Here I am very, very grateful to JC gave me such a good opportunity and environmental work and learning, I know that you are also very concerned about my love, you will always be my friends. You help me and I will always remember cultivation in mind.
Because I find myself in many gaps, in particular, you know, because of my poor English so I can not do a better job at work, and it is very affect my communication with the guests, so I can not give play to their talents Therefore, I feel that I must be a radical when the first master basic knowledge, learn English to communicate with people. Only in this way can I achieve the best working conditions.
I will be the next day to study hard to live up to your expectations and to learn that, and so I hope that one day I can come back for the effectiveness of the company.
虽然说很难,可是我还是翻译过来了!累~~~

向各位英语高手求助!帮忙翻译成英文!
Today is a lovely day, and I am in a good mood.
I am from country side. There are four people in my family. I have an elder sister, and my parents are humble peasants. Sometimes, I feel others look down on me because my personality is a little bit shy and the income of our family is very low. This make me have an inferiority complex. However, the tiny progress on my personality can cheer me up.
I realize that I am a industrious person, and this is my own merit. I read some books talk about how to become successful, and I get the conclusion that: What they tell is true, but whether you can insist on doing it is the main point. My parents don't have high expectation on me: just keep healthy and control one technique is fine. I understand that I have to fight for myself in order to improve the present situation. I deeply believe on myself that I will achieve my goal finally.  
希望能够帮到你!
自己翻译的,不是翻译软件。

请英语高手帮我翻译一篇文章,翻译成英文?
A day night, very has already been late, pair of old husbands and wives enter a hotel, they want a room. The onstage waiter replied: "Sorry, our hotel already sold out, a vacant room has not  been left over." Looks this to the old person exhausted facial expression, the waiter also said: "But, lets me try to find solution... ... "
Narrates to here, you under hoped has a number study continuation, is willing to obtain a literature the result? But no matter how, mathematics and the literature all will bid good-bye in here.
Mathematics story is develops like this: This good intention waiter starts to begin to solve the room problem for this to the old person: He awakens the boarder which in the hotel already went to sleep, asked them to trade the place: 1 janitor's visitor trades to 2 janitors between, 2 janitors' visitors trade to 3 janitors between... ... Analogizes by this, until each boarders all move to the next room from own room. By now the miracle appeared: Between 1 janitor emptied unexpectedly. The waiter happily has arranged this to old age husbands and wives. Has not increased the room, has not reduced the visitor, two old people arrive when all rooms all lived fill the visitor □□but through to let each visitor move merely to the next room, the result first room emptied, why was this? /Originally, two old people enter are in mathematics famous Hilbert hotel □□it were considered is has the innumerable rooms hotel. This story is great mathematician David □Hilbert narrates, he has drawn out in mathematics "the infinity" concept. This concept regarding this discipline said important, may say how if won't have its us on to be very difficult to imagine mathematics to exist. So long as can count the human all knew that, each integer all has a successor until infinitely (therefore in the Hilbert hotel, behind each house all can have between until to be infinite)... ... Mathematics is about the infinity science.
Good, we return to the waiter to say "lets I tries to find solution" the place. The literature story is continues like this. This literature waiter should the rich person and the compassion, he certainly is not cruel enough to the night to let this go out to the old person looks for the lodgings in addition. Moreover in this kind of small town, sold out feared other inns also already to take a break, how can it be that this to the old person which was utterly exhausted cannot in the night wander about destitute the street corner? Thereupon the good intention waiter eagerly anticipates this to the old person to a room, said: "Perhaps it is not best, but now I only could achieve like this." The old person sees actually is between a neat clean room at present, happily has lived down.
Next day, when they arrive the onstage pays up, the waiter actually to them said: "Has not used, because I only was lend own room you to live late one □□wish your have a pleasant trip!" So that's how it is. Waiter one have not late rested, he on in an onstage value all night night shift. Two old people are moved extremely. Old man said that, "The child, you are I had seen the best inn manages the human. You can obtain the repayment." The waiter smiled, said this could not calculate any. He makes funeral arrangements the human to go out, turns around then the busy own matter, has forgotten this matter clean. Had not thought one day, the waiter has received a correspondence, opened looked, inside had to go to New York the one-way airplane ticket and has the brief postscript, invited him to do another work. He goes by plane comes to New York, marks the route according to the letter in to arrive a place, catches the eye as soon as looked, a resplendent in gold and jade green hotel towers in him at present. Originally, several months ago that nights, he receives is has 100.01 million properties wealthy men and his wife. The wealthy man has bought a hotel for this waiter, deeply believes him to be able management management this hotel. This is global illustrious Manager Hylton's the hotel first elected legendary story.
The matter all is waiter's wisdom brains start which from a rich sympathy, fills with the benevolence: "Lets me try to find solution... ... " Enters mathematics the domain, needs certainly is the strict logic, reasonable deduction and precise proof; Arrives the literature world, relies on is the happy human nature actually, moving plot and accident but complete result. But you discovered does not have: No matter is literature mathematics, the result all very is mysterious □□likes adding on the wisdom originally is can have the miracle.

求英语高手帮忙翻译成英文?
1. Huludao city Chinese businessman (group) co., LTD
2. Forge ahead in pursuit of excellence
3. The pilot in the future
4. Using concepts molded brand in a professional to create value
Article 5. The group
6. The enterprise culture idea
7. Company profile
8. Engineering company profile
9. Engineering company qualification
10. Economic and trade company profile
11. Refrigeration service center
12. The engineering case
13. Centrifugal chiller
14. Lithium bromide units
Unit 15. Steam bromine cold
16. Multigang unit
17. Screw water chiller
18. Water source heat pump units
19. The sea water source heat pump units
20. The wind mill
21. Air-cooled module units
22. The central air-conditioning after-sale service guarantee system
23. The operating post
24. Air conditioning stores display
25. The central air conditioning area
26. Office furniture show
27. The products list
28. Hold together to create brilliant
29. The same industry-leading level

办事处英文用英语怎么说
办事处   
[词典]    [化] agency; [经] office;   
[例句]伦敦办事处的工作人员给予了帮助,但他们掌握的信息有限。
The staff in the London office are helpful but only have limited information

“街道”的英语怎么读?

“街道”的英语:Street
读音:英 [stri?t] 美 [stri?t]
n. 街道;马路
adj. 街道的
词汇搭配
1、clean a street        清扫街道
2、close a street        封闭街道
3、run the streets        流浪街头
4、widen a street        加宽街道
5、back street        偏僻的街道
常见句型
1、The street runs through the town.
街道横穿这个镇。
2、I stopped the car to let the children cross the street.
我把车停下来,让那些孩子们过马路。
3、The boy sped down the street.
那个男孩沿街快步走去。
4、I caught sight of a man riding a pony down the street.
我突然看见一个人骑着一匹小马从街那头过去了。
5、The place is shut out from the street by a fence.
一道篱笆把该地和大街隔开了。
扩展资料:1、street用于城市内街道的总称,也可具体指市内的某一条街,其特点在于路面平整,两边有人行道,人行道之外有建筑物,可缩写为St。
2、street有时还可指“在某一街道居住或工作的人们”。
3、street与专有名词连用时须置于其后,该专有名词前不加冠词。
4、street在句中可修饰其他名词,作定语。
办事处主任,英文怎么翻译
manager of the XXX office

在英语中,office 作为办公室、办事处、署等等一般都要加上名词形容它

街道的英语怎么读
街道英文:street.
street n.大街,街道。
road n.路;通路;途径;方法。
residential district居住区;街道。
neighbourhood n.居住区;周边地区;大约;在…附近。
row n.划船;行,排;吵闹;路,街。
造句:
这条街道禁止通行。
The street is closed to traffic.
这客厅可俯瞰街道。
The parlor overlooks the street.
沿着街道往北过了一个街区,我找到了一个停车场。
A block up the street I found a parking lot.
我们游览了米兰的街道。
We toured the streets of Milan.
总水管破裂了,整条街道发了大水。
A water main burst and the street was flooded.
街道办事处如何翻译?
如果是给别人写信,不需要翻译。
如果非要翻译,一般可这样说:

区役所出张所.  或者   町内会事务所.

如果合同中出现的,你最好不需要翻译,直接写成汉语即可,因为签署合同地在中国。当然,你也可以备注一下就ok拉。

XX街道XX街的英文要怎么翻译
ffdfa

"街道办事处"英文怎样翻
community office

求大神帮忙:白沙河街道办事处用英语如何翻译呢?
Subdistrict Office of Bái Shā Hé
也可以
Street Office of Bái Shā Hé

我想请教一下各位大神,以下这个该怎么翻译(ps:我不要翻译软件的结果)?
亿万年或万万年呗,就好像有人说很多很多很多,还不是很多的意思?

请教各位大神帮忙给翻译一下这个产品标牌的名称谢谢!
东方公司

请教各位大神,这样翻译对不对,互相学习了
At present, the signaling pathways by which APP and APLP2 wield their effects in cancer cells (which may be multiple pathways) are not well understood, though there are a few clues that the pathways leading to the transcription coactivator YAP (known to be an important factor in cancer growth and migration) might potentially be involved
目前,APP和APLP2对癌细胞中很多信号通路的作用仍未十分明确,然而有一些线索提示,转录共激活因子YAP(Yes-associated?protein)-已知的在癌症生成和迁徙中重要因子,可能涉及癌细胞信号通路的调节。

【中译英】请教各位大神翻译问题!!!
中文话不全,缺少主语,没法帮你改。英文句子混乱,是词汇的粗劣堆叠。

用英语怎么写街道地址
Sichuan Province Zigong City artesian zone to the East New District Green Sheng Jia Yuan Yue King 2008 elevator apartment

英文街道地址怎么写
No. 31, Building 11, Compound 20, Yongping Road, Jinshui District, Beijing
需要说明的是,北京没有金水区,所以这个地址只能是虚构的。

街道英文怎么写
其实sub-district表示这个“街道”管辖的一个区域,Sub-district Office表示这个机构的办事机构,早为翻译界所认可。翻译时,要看语境,如果指的是一个区域,就译sub-district; 如果指的是这一区域的办事机构, 就译sub-district office

北京市××区××街道办事处”译成英文: xx sub-district office of Beijing xx district

干净的街道,用英语怎么说呢?
Clean street

街道和路的英文怎么写?
街道 street
道路 road

街道英文怎么写
街道    [jiē dào]   
[词典]    street; road; residential district; neighbourhood; row;   
[例句]这条街道禁止通行。
The street is closed to traffic.

请问英文地址怎么写?!!

北京市东花市北里20号楼6单元501室。
Room 501, unit 6, building 20, North Lane, east flower market, Beijing
重点词汇:
1、北京市:Beijing Municipality
2、花市:flower fair [market]
3、北里:Puk-ri
4、单元:unit; unit element; cell; location
扩展资料:
英文地址一般的写法与我们描述的相反,由小写到大;其次要注意标点符号和英文字母的大小写。格式如下:
(1)*** 室 / 房 :RM.***  
(2) *** 村(乡): *** Village
(3)*** 号: No. ***  
(4)***号宿舍: *** Dormitory  
(5)***楼 / 层 : *** /F  
(6) ***住宅区 / 小区 : *** Residential Quater  
(7)甲 / 乙 / 丙 / 丁 : A / B / C / D  
(8) ***巷 / 弄 : *** Lane
(9)***单元 : Unit ***
(10) ***号楼 / 幢 : *** Buld
(11)***公司 : *** Com. / *** Crop
(12) ***厂 : *** Factory
各种街道在英文中怎么说
all kinds of streets
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|上栗论坛 |网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 20:36 , Processed in 0.149729 second(s), 18 queries .